mercoledì 20 novembre 2013

Sweaters - Rock your winter

Sweaters are something I miss during summer time (the only thing I miss actually!!). So, now the time has arrived I'm quite into them.
Can you tell me an outfit which doesn't fit with a sweater? Me neither. 
I selected some I liked during an online shopping session.

 Urban Outfitters




Zara

Proenza Schouler

Topshop

Topshop

                                           

Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

Kenzo

Dolce&Gabbana

Maison Martin Margiela

Chloé

I may keep going forever, so I better stop for now. Though, winter has just started so...
I'm not one of those crazy people about winter, but I find some positives about it. Like.. sweaters of course.
I'm really into cardigans now, I'm looking for a really heavy one to use as a jacket too.
Early night for me, I've been dreaming about my bed since I left it this morning, so goodnight!
Jessica
Xxxxxxxxxxxx



Nessun commento :

Posta un commento